Contains hundreds of components for game prototyping and a 208-page book of essays detailing every facet of tabletop game design and publishing.
A one-stop product recommended to anyone who is interested in designing or publishing their own game.
- The White Box Essays, a 208-page book with 24 essays about every facet of game design and production
- 3 counter sheets with 71 pre-printed and 49 blank counters
- 150 small wooden cubes in six colors
- 36 wooden meeples in six colors
- 6 giant wooden cubes in six colors
- 12 six-sided dice in six colors
- 110 plastic disks in eight colors